Monday 6 April 2020

Isn't that beautiful?

I was at my hometown when the Ministry announced that the country applied the RMO in our country nationwide. It fit the purpose and in line with our mission; which is to break the chain of the COVID-19. Hence, that was the initial cause why my wedding turns upside down.

Our (My husband and I) has been cancelled few times, which later causing us to suffer financially and mentally. We were scheduled to fly to Bandung on the 25th - which later we cancelled our trip. Health is way salient compared to anything else.

I was browsing over the internet and saw a posting of someone having her honeymoon in Bali, back in the year 2012. I was ... envy-yet-I-believe-that-nothing-can-be-done right now. It's okay. There’s no valid reason to feel envious to anyone though. I should (read: must) learn to be grateful for what I have and what I own in this life. There's no point of comparing our lives.

How did I fill my holiday during this RMO? 

The answers were pretty simple. I spent my time with cooking and trying new recipes that I haven't tried before. I was never a good cook. I googled everything before I started preparing whatever ingredient needed in the dish. The kitchen? MashaAllah! I promise that you wouldn’t like the kitchen when I started to cook. So messy! And obviously, I would be taking hours to do the cleanup right after I finished cooking.

At this point, I constantly felt that I have not enough tools to cook. I felt like buying everything (which I knew, those items that I wished to buy would not been used after the RMO though).

Throughout the RMO, I do realize that the favors of Allah would never ceased. Even though we could not go out, but He replaced those favor with something even precious. Allahuakhbar. He replaced whatever makes us sick and sad to something that could soothes our feelings. Let me explain further. Me and my close friends (the zizters) did talked about our changes of lifestyle during the RMO. The bonding. We are even closer to our family. The family members started to do things together. Spending time together. Isn’t that beautiful?

Alhamdulillah Allah, for the endless nikmat. For the endless love. For the abundance of sustenance.


This life is --- indeed beautiful.

No comments:

Isn't that beautiful?

I was at my hometown when the Ministry announced that the country applied the RMO in our country nationwide. It fit the purpose and in ...